Providing First Responders
the information to get to you faster.
The Mission of the Crockett County Emergency Communications Center is to Contribute to the safety and quality of life of our community by linking the citizens of our community and our public safety agencies with efficient, reliable, responsive, and professional public communication services. We take pride in dedicating ourselves to professionalism and public service, understanding that we are often the first representatives of local government to interact with citizens in need. We are constantly seeking ways to improve the quality of services we provide to the community, and facilitate the development of highly trained, proficient, and dedicated personnel.
Here is a list of related agencies for
reference just click and go!
- NENA (National Emergency Number Association)
- TENA (Tennessee Emergency Number Association)
- FCC (Federal Communications Commision)
- FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Association)
- TEMA (Tennessee Emergency Management Agency)
- Department of Homeland Security
- National Weather Service for West Tennessee Area
- 911 Magazine
- National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
- Emergency 911Institute
- Code Amber Web Alert System
- History of 911
- 911 Communication Center Tribute
- Tennessee Bureau of Investigation
- Tennessee Department of Transportation
- Dispatcher Training
What They Say
Thank you for serving Crockett County and for making your services available to all of us! Congratulations on your new position as Director, Robert Howell, we know you will do a great job and you are off to a great start with this Website! Thanks again and Best Wishes, Sincerely, Jack and Charlotte Sullivan